Yesterday my awesome sister in law Karen took some 18 month pics of Blair. It was so great of her to do it for us. She is super talented and did a great job! I know it wasn't easy for her to pack up her 3 kids and haul them and us up the canyon to do it. Plus Blair was being a stinker and didn't really want to cooperate. HA HA. Plus, we all know what a busy bee she is. She didn't want to do anything we wanted and we pretty much just chased her around. Luckily we got some. I LOVE the 3 that she sent me that she was done editing. She said there were more. I can't wait to see the rest.

This is Blair's deep in thought face.


I LOVE this one. I love this little girl. She keeps me on my toes, but is adorable while doing so.
Thanks again Karen! We LOVE them and we LOVE you!
3 comments:
They turned out great! Can't wait to see the rest!
Very cute! You can really see her personality.
The second one is my FAVE! She looks like a little angel! Love it! The third one is also adorable, you can totally see her personality :) She is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment