You get to dress up in his awesome Halloween costumes. What little girl doesn't want to be batman and the devil!


You can not tell me this picture doesn't put an instant smile on your face? I laughed out loud when I saw it. HILARIOUS!! Blair now says batman. Only because Lukas worked so hard with her to say it. He kept telling Blair she needed to say Bat man like her cousin Gracie. At first she just stared at him. He worked with her all day and by the end of the day she was saying it.


She is to much of an angel to be a devil. Lukas is so excited to be batman this year. He is always wanting to try his costume on.
3 comments:
That second picture is hilarious!
Oh my heck that is so funny! I love that picture!
those pictures are awesome.
love her!
Post a Comment