Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grand kids and party

Today my parents had a party at their house. Lots of people were invited and it was a blast. We had yummy food, great company and a band. Blair loved the band and was dancing around like crazy. She would even clap her hands to the beat. When a song ended she would clap and yell YAY! Both Lukas and Blair had fun playing with cousins they don't see very often. We were glad we could get together and have a good time. Before the party started we took pictures of the grand kids all together. We didn't have much time to get a professional photographer so I took them. With that said I am NOT a professional photographer and these pics in no way reflect that I am. We did get some cute ones that I would like to say are frame worthy. My mom got all the grand kids matching shirts and they looked super cute.


Brooklyn,Ben, Lukas, Jayden, Blair and Jordan.
Blair and Lukas's smile in this one is so cute.

I know that the seating chart of this pose isn't very good but it is still a cute pic of all of them.







They had a piniata and Lukas and Blair each got a chance to hit it. We got lots and lots of candy to bring home.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like a fun time! We had fun at Maxx's party, too! Wish we all lived closer, so we could party together.

Ryane said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could come. I love Blair's shirt from crazy8, I have been thinking of buying it for Savannah for next summer.

Gina said...

What a fun party, a band, pinata, how cool is that? I think the pictures turned out great!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i LOVE all the blue in those pictures!