Sometimes daddy brings home donuts after work. Blair loves this. She was enjoying a donut in this pic.
Don't ask me what she is doing cause I don't know! She does it all the time though.
LOVE it!
She loves her babies. She carries them around everywhere. She rocks them, pats them, gives them hugs and kisses! She is already practicing to be a great mommy!Some things I want to remember about Blair at this age.
1. She has crazy climbing skills. She climbs everything. She pulls my drawers out and tries to climb them. She climbs book shelves and anything in the house she can pull herself up on. She even climbed to the top of the climbing wall at the park. Good thing she hasn't climbed out of her crib yet :)
2. She loves shoes! She is always putting them on and is so excited when she gets new ones.
3. She is fearless. She does everything Lukas does. She jumps off of everything. Their new favorite trick is to climb on the end table and jump off of the arm of the couch onto the the couch. They do saumersaults off of it and do it backwards. They love it.
4. She loves the rocking horse. She is always on it and gets mad if Lukas gets on it or wants a turn.
5. She will eat pretty much anything.
6. She is saying more and more words each and every day.
7. We have a shapes puzzle and she can do it by herself.
8. She loves to dance and sing. She sings the church hymns and any other song she likes. Of course it isn't actual words just a lot of la la la's.
9. She loves her big brother and if he isn't home she wonders the house looking for him. He starts preschool on Thursday, she is going to be sad.
10. Elmo is her FAVORITE! Sesamee Street is pretty much the only thing she will watch.
11. She is a ball full of energy and we sure love her.
18 months means nursery time. I hops he loves it because she has been a huge handful at church. I think she will like it because she stands outside the door and knocks on it like she wants to go in there all the time!
3 comments:
cute blair! i can't believe she's 18 months...gracie still seems so far from that, but she's not! maybe if she was running and climbing like blair...:)
we'll get her pictures done soon. i just need a week to deal with having a kindergartener :)
They are so cute at this age. She's definitely an "Anything you can do, I can do better", type of girl. Unlike Sydney, who is like, "hmmm...I'll just let you do it for me". But Blair is definitely a little ball of energy, and I'm glad you enjoy her so much. She's sassy. ;)
So much fun!! I can't wait to come up so Blair and Savannah can play with each other!
Post a Comment