Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I hope all of the wonderful moms in my life had a GREAT Mothers Day! I had a wonderful Mothers Day. Dan let me sleep in not just on Sunday but on Saturday as well! It was seriously heaven. I can't remember the last time I even slept till 830. It was seriously the best gift I could have gotten. Dan and I got Tim Mcgraw tickets so that is our Fathers Day and Mothers Day gifts. I can't wait to go to the concert with him. We haven't been to a concert since right after Lukas was born. My mom, grandma and Aunt Suzanne came over for dinner (Jim joined us later after visiting with his mom.) I feel so blessed to have these 3 wonderful women in my life. They have influenced me so much. Of course my mom is the greatest mom I can't even express how much she means to me. She does so much for me and my family. My grandma teaches me so much about how I want to live my life. She always gives me great advice even though she calls her advice "lectures". My Aunt Suzanne may not be a mother but she has so much love to give to me and to my children. They love her so much and I am so grateful that she is in my life and my kiddies. Thanks for spending Mothers day with us! We visited Dans mom on Saturday. I am truly grateful for her. Without her my kids wouldn't have such a wonderful daddy. Thanks for being such a great mom.

Mothers Day just wouldn't be Mothers Day to me of course without these two cuties! I am so grateful that I am their mom. After struggling with fertility issues nothing means more to me then them. I look forward to their smiling faces each and every day. They are truly the greatest gift from God!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers DAy!!

rain said...

I'm glad your Mother's Day was special, and SO happy for you that you got to sleep! I have to say, I'm greedy about sleep...I made Jeff let me sleep FOREVER...but, I've been sick, too. So it worked nicely. ;)

Gina said...

I'm glad you had a good Mother's day. You are a great mom!