Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sickies

All I can say is this season (extended season as well it is just not warming up here!) has not been easy on us with sickness. My kids just seem to get the sniffles, coughs etc more then the normal. Right now they got coughs and Blair has a snotty nose. Blair has just been sad and cranky this whole week. So I knew she wasn't feeling too well. Lukas does fine during the day but at night and in the morning the last few days he coughs a ton. I thought for sure last night he had croup. He was having a hard time breathing and had the "barky" cough. Yet around 9 his cough was just the normal yucky cough. Blair did fine today just a little cranky and coughed. They both just seem to be struggling at night. Last night was not fun when they were both up pleading for attention. I struggled a little bit and eventually called Dan home to help.


I knew Blair was pretty sick yesterday when she fell a sleep on the couch at 10:45 after sleeping till 8. This little girl is ALWAYS on the move. She just sort of chilled out a lot yesterday. She perked up more today.
We have had jammie day in our house the past two days. Nothing but jammies allowed.


They perked up enough to play super heroes. My mom made Blair a super princess cape and now she is right in on the action with Lukas.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry they're sick! Are you using a humidifier at night? That always helps my kiddos. Lukas sure is giving the evil eye in that last pic!! Funny kid.

Gina said...

I hope they get better soon! That is no fun, especially when you think that that stuff is supposed to be over around this time of year. Blair looks cute in her cape though!

rain said...

I hear you on the sick kids scene. Luckily right now my kids aren't sick...but I am. It seems like if it's not one it's the other. And night is ALWAYS the worst. I hope they feel better soon. :(