Friday, December 4, 2009

9 month stats

Blair had her nine month check up today.

Weight 18 pounds 9 ounces 50th percentile
Height 28.2 inches 71st percentile.
She is growing so much but I thought she weighed 19 pounds but I was wrong. Dr. N said she is doing great. He came in and she was standing there and he said wow she is standing so well for her age. Then she started walking and he said oh she is walking. I said yeah for a few weeks now. He said at least you aren't worried about her development. He was amazed that she pushes herself off the middle of the floor instead of crawling to things to pull up. Seriously, so am I. Where did my baby go? Now we just need to get her to sleep through the night. Dr. N and I agree that we need to wait till we get in our new house and have a routine there before we start really working on it again.

No comments: