So we walked through our house today and I brought my camera. I found so many more things that I love about it. It made me so so excited to get everything done so we can live there! I am so excited.

The living room closest to the kitchen.

The living area as you walk int the door.

Our kitchen. The kitchen is one of my favorite things about the house. I LOVE it. It is so open and big. We will have a lot of cupboard space. The pantry is so big too.

This is the living room at the top of the stairs. This will be the kids play room.

Master bathroom.

Check out mine and Dans closet! Seriously, I am not even going to know what to do with it. It is so big.

I am so excited for this! I have always wanted a fire place. I am so excited to sit by it. I am excited for next years Christmas so I can hang stockings from it.
6 comments:
Love it!! It is huge!! The kitchen is awesome. You are not going to know what to do with yourself with so much room. My kiddos are going to be so jealous of your stairs. I am so excited for you and look forward to coming to visit.
It is beautiful. I love love love the kitchen!! How exciting!!
~Lisa
I love the kitchen and the fire place. Your closet is awesome! I can't even fit all of my clothes in our closet! I am so excited for you guys!
What a gorgeous house! Congrats! I love the fireplace... we actually had one in our last apartment, and our house doesn't have one. That's the one thing I miss the most. You will love it at Christmas time :D
It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I am happy for you guys. I would have to say one of my favorites it the seperate sinks now if only you had a urinal. LOL
oh how beautiful and I love the kitchen and fireplace as well!! Where is your house and when are you moving?
Post a Comment