Tuesday, December 1, 2009

9 Months

Blair Bear turned 9 months old today! Time just keeps going by so much faster then I would like. She is getting so big and so cute with each passing day. This last month she has learned so much. She claps when you say yeah! Clapping is one of her favorite things to do. She has even started clapping when she hears people clapping on t.v. Tonight while watching So You Think You Can Dance she would clap at the end of the peformances since she could hear the audience clapping. She is walking all over the place. Even though she still crawls as well. She does about half of each through out the day. It looks so funny because she is so little. It is more like a toddle. She loves to grab Lukas's sippy cup and walk around with it cupped into the crook of her arm. I guess I should buy her, her own sippy. She still has problems waking up at night. I can still only count about ten times where she has slept all night. She is such a good baby though and hardly ever cries. She loves to play by herself but also loves to play with me (and others) when we want too. She is a little climber and I catch her climbing on her toy boxes and onto Lukas's rocking chair numerous times through out the day. She can even climb onto Lukas's bed all by herself. Hopefully she doesn't try to climb out of her crib too early or else she will be in a toddler bed fairly early. She is just so sweet and we sure love her. We are glad she is part of our little family!



She LOVES Lukas and follows him everywhere. They still look like twins too me!
My little dare devil!

Just going for a ride!

3 comments:

Ryane said...

I love the when they learn to clap, it is so cute! Savannah clapped while watching SYTYCD last night too! I can't believe how much she climbs, Savannah is still a little reserved and hasn't done to much, which I am fine with! It was so nice to see you guys. I hope you like the bows I made, are they small enough for Dan?!

Kristy said...

Wow she is so big. She seems so much older than her 9 months. Love the picture of the two of them together. They are so sweet.

Saleem Family said...

I sure do miss you guys! seeing these cute pictures makes me need some Lukas and Blair time. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.