Lukas is my little/big helper. He loves to clean and when I am cleaning he asks to help. Lately he has been really into vacuming. He always asks to vacum. I usually take a turn then I let him have a go at it. Except the other day he vacumed up a toy and I had to dig it out of the vacum. It made our house smell like burnt rubber. He kept saying it is so stinky. Hopefully he keeps it up so when he grows up and finds a pretty girl and marries her he will continue to help around the house. That sure is the way to a womens heart.

We vacum two or three times a day to keep everything off the floor since Blair is known to find the littlest thing and put it in her mouth.

He LOVES wiping down the chairs with clorox wipes for some reason. I have been making him wipe down the door handles and such as well.


He even helps grandpa! He had a lot of fun with the leaf blower today!
2 comments:
I love this age when they love to help! I'm hoping (as I have with all my kids) that it lasts. Tell him Aunt Kristy would love to have him help clean her house, too!
enjoy it while it lasts :) max is my biggest helper while cole comes up with excuses like, "i'm just not very good at putting cars into boxes. i'll let max do it."
Post a Comment