Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Leaves are falling all around

It isn't fall time until you rake and play in leaves. Lukas LOVES it. Blair even joined in on the fun this year. I am not so sure she liked it. I think she did at first until Lukas started burying her up to her neck in leaves. Don't worry I rescued her. Of course I had to capture a few pictures first.



I love this picture! They look like they are having a blast! I can't believe how grown up they are getting.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh how I miss raking leaves! I remember when we lived in your old house in Springville, the fun Abby and I had raking the walnut tree leaves. I love fall. Oh, and I love that pic of them too. So much fun!

rain said...

So Fun! You must have big trees in your yard...we only have one, so it's like the right hand corner of our yard has a couple leaves on it.

Saleem Family said...

Looks like they did have a blast! You can come rake our leaves and let them play in them :) What cute pictures you got