Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blair's first big mess

Today Blair made her first big mess! Apparently she wanted some kix because she got into the cereal cupboard grabbed the Kix box and took out the plastic bag inside full of cereal. She spilled it on the floor and started eating it. She does LOVE to eat so I am not surprised. I just took a few pictures and laughed. Dan, the sweet husband he is cleaned it up. So maybe that is why I laughed. Maybe I wouldn't have been smiling so much if it was me picking it up. Oh, Blair we never have a boring day with you in it.




6 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Kix anyone? Anyone? I cannot believe that she is so mobile at such a young age! And she has grown so much more hair since I saw her last. What a cute little handful!

LisaJ said...

It sure it so much cuter and funnier when it's someone else's child!! She is adorable!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

that is hilarious. i can't believe how much she already eats...gracie wouldn't know what to do if i gave her kix :)

Kristy said...

She is so big!! You should come visit us while the weather is nice. Miss you guys!

Saleem Family said...

I think she really is 18 months. She is acting more like one then an 8 month old. In Chinese they consider when a baby is born they are already 1. Maybe she is really a chinese baby!!! You have adorable kids but with her being mobile now you are going to be chasing 2 kids. Good thing you are young! :)

rain said...

I love how she's backed herself into a corner...and must eat her way out. That is one brilliant baby girl!