5! The big Kindergarten age! Part of me is anxious, and the other part of me is so happy! He is SO happy so how can I not be happy for him? He asks me every day, "When can I start Kindergarten?" Luckily it is still months away! I need more time too prepare! I know when I drop him off I am going to be crying AND laughing! He is such a social boy. He needs Kindergarten! He needs lots and lots of friends! He needs constant entertainment! He is always thriving to learn. He will ROCK Kindergarten!
When Lukas was born he cried so much. I remember just rocking him and finally getting him to sleep and being afraid too move! Once he was a sleep I would sit there and rock him while reading. Nothing else mattered! My house was a mess but it was okay. I thought he was sick, or hurting. Now I think he was just letting me know he was mad at something I was doing! At 5 he is still the same way. He lets me know when I make him mad. He doesn't give up! I hope that he utilizes this skill to his advantage and not disadvantage.
This little boy has the biggest green eyes! He melts my heart with them. I am sure when he gets older he will melt a lot of girls hearts. He adores his dad and I hope that one day he will be JUST like him! He is so coordinated and thrives so much. He is good at everything he does. He takes hip hop right now and loves it! He is SO good at it too! He is the best one in his class! ;) Promise I am not being biased. He loves Star Wars, and anything Super Hero. Him and Blair are always playing Super, Bat man as Blair calls it. He is so sweet to play his favorite games with his little sister. He loves preschool! Ms. Valarie is such a great teacher and he loves her so much. He has made two best friends at school, Max and McKay! When I drop him off they are waiting at the door for him with Super Man capes all ready to battle it out! Wherever we go Lukas makes friends. If we are at the park, instantly, new friends! It really doesn't matter where he is, he will make a friend. In fact I could learn a thing or two from him. We all need friends!
This little guy has taught me so much as a mom! He is a first and I am sure I have made plenty of mistakes. But he is patient and is willing to let me make them. I just know I love him, and he means the world too me! If I could freeze time I would!
The day we brought him home from the hospital!
At age 5!
2 comments:
You are such a wonderful mom Brandi! Happy Birthday Lukas! :)
happy birthday lukas!
we hope your day is awesome! :)
Post a Comment