Saturday, January 14, 2012
Friend party!
Lukas had such a fun friend party this year! Of course we had a Star Wars theme! We played lots of fun games, and even had a visit from Darth Vadar! The kids were wonderful and made it super easy on Lukas's mom! I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of kids to join in Lukas's fun!

Darth Vadar, Darth Vadar, Yoda! As you can see it wasn't drama free! ;) Lukas tends to be a bit dramatic at times. But the drama makes me laugh!
Darth Vadar! Well AKA Grandpa Jim!
Blair was terrified! So was another little boy Michael. We finally had to reveal that it was really grandpa. I couldn't let Blair be so scared any longer. The poor thing was shaking like a leaf. I also didn't want to send Michael home with nightmares! I am pretty sure his mom wouldn't let him come back to play if we did. ;)
We had a little light saber fight while he visited.
Vada!
Milah!
Luke!
Lukas! He pretty much knew it was grandpa from the start! As soon as he knocked on the door he realized grandpa was missing in action from the party. He said "That is just grandpa! I know it is!"
Kai!

We had a little contest to see who could keep their balloons a float with the light saber the longest. I think this was the kids favorite game. One kid said "Man, how do you come up with this stuff?" I giggled! I wanted to say it was cause I was super mom, but really it was pintrest! What can I say?
Pinata time! We let Blair go first cause she is the youngest. We figured she wouldn't hit hard enough to break it.
Lukas went next. He got his wish the thing broke after two hits! No one else got a turn! I felt kind of bad, but what can you do?
Lukas got roller blades from grandma and grandpa!
Spider Man belt! He saw a Spider Man belt one day while we were looking at Zulilly. He pretty much wanted one ever sense. Every day he would tell me his pants were falling down. He would then proceed to say that he just had to have a belt! Grandma must have heard his pleas cause his wish was her command! What a nice grandma she is.
He loves this!
Blowing out the Candles on his Star Wars cake! Happy Birthday my little dude! Hopefully the wish you wished for comes true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment