
This little girl may look innocent but really she spells out T-R-O-U-B-L-E! The other day I kept calling for her. She wasn't answering so I went to look for her. I couldn't find her anywhere. Dan was outside so I even went out there to see if she some how wandered out. After a few minutes I literally started to PANIC! She always answers me when I call her. Usually she screams out "What?" or " I toming!) (aka coming.)in her cute little voice. Well I should have guessed that silence=trouble. She came out saying "pretty!" I think she needs a little make up lesson. Mascara is for the eye lashes NOT the for head! I think I need a lesson about putting my make up in a higher spot.
6 comments:
She didn't do so bad. :) She got the lipstick right! haha
Pretty for sure! LOL that's adorable!
I love the lipstick!
that's awesome! i think it's time for a little make-up set of her own :)
That is hilarious! She looks cute though!
Oh cute!! I love the things girls do.Just make sure you keep the scissors up!! I have seen bad things..
Post a Comment