Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pajama Picnic

Today at Preschool Lukas had a pajama picnic! He has been looking forward to this for WEEKS! Every day he would ask "Is today the day I get to wear my pajamas to school?" Lets just say he was already for today! Last night he made me put his bat man jammies on. He told me he had to be ready for school when he woke up. I have to say it did make it easy to get ready today. He was super excited to pack a lunch in his bat man lunch box. When I picked him up he told me he had a ton of fun! They made macaroni necklaces, watched a movie, ate their lunch and had some yummy treats.

3 comments:

rain said...

My kids LOVE pajama day at their schools. I used to be that kid that never dressed up for those days, but my kids think it's fantastic.

WOLF-PACK said...

So much fun!! Even I would love a PJ picnic :D

Saleem Family said...

He looks so cute in his jammies