There is nothing better then knowing you can spend eternity with the ones you love.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Glimpse
While watching Blair and our cute neighbor boy TY cruise around in the Mustang, I feel like I get a glimpse into what life will be like when Blair is 16. Both Ty and Blair LOVE to cruise around. Ty even usually has his arm hanging in the back around Blair like he is one cool dude! They both yell "Faster, Faster!" I am not sure I am ready for Blair to ever be 16. For now though I will enjoy how cute two little 2 year olds love each other. Blair always asks to play with Tyler and when they see each other they run to each other with hugs. I guess in 14 years if we are still next door neighbors we will see if the hugs continue.
1 comment:
The thing is, 16 will come WAY too fast. Enjoy the twos for as long as possible. :)
Post a Comment