Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter party at G and G Crane's


The day before Easter we had a party at Grandma and Grandpa Crane's. Grandma B, Aunt Suzanne, Debbie and Aaron were also there. We had tons and tons of fun.




My kids looked so cute before the party I had to snag some pics.



Hunting eggs! This is the 3rd year in a row where we were forced inside for the hunt. It didn't stop my kids they still had a BLAST! When your the only grandchildren close by it means lots of eggs to hunt, and loads of candy.
Check out their loot!

Grandma B and Aunt Suzanne gave them these stuffed animals. Lukas has slept with his every night.
Blair all dressed up and giving her daddy a kiss! Such a cute little girl and such a great dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Blair kissing her daddy! So precious!

Kristy said...

Between the two family parties and the Easter bunny, your kids scored in the candy department. :)

Saleem Family said...

We had a great time and I felt so much better after Blair did surgery on my knee! :)