Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Easter Sunday!
We had a great Easter! Of course the Easter bunny visited us and left some great goodies. My kids wore their new Easter clothes and looked adorable. It was the first time in a while that we attended sacrament together as a whole family. (What can I say we have 1:00 church its Blair's nap time we usually take turns. :) We had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson's. After dinner an Easter egg hunt with all the cousins completed the evening.
My kids Easter bunny goodies!
Blair LOVES Pez! I think she takes after her Aunt Karen. ;)
Lukas's favorite gift was his Spider Man watch. He showed it to EVERYONE! He had to wear it to church and every single person that walked by him he pointed it out. He didn't care if he knew them or not. It cracked me up.

Lukas holding up the picture of Christ the kids got in their Easter baskets. The Easter bunny did this last year as well. I think it is a new tradition. A new picture of Christ every year in the Easter basket.
Lots of play jewelry in the Easter basket= this!


My kids in their new church clothes. They were being uncooperative. These were the best pics I got. HA HA. I guess they were sick of their picture taken at this point.
Blair hunting eggs with her cousin Maddie. We love Maddie she is the sweetest!

Lukas found a TON of eggs!
How can you NOT smile at this pic? She makes the funniest faces!
He was pretty proud of himself for finding all those eggs.
Blair and her cousin Gracie! I love these two! They are such cute cousins.
My two kids hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sofia got the same pic of Jesus as your kiddos! The Easter Bunny always gives my kids Christ/church related things too.
I really, really like Blair's little elephant dress. Way cute.
I love the picture of Blair in her diaper with all the beads! They look so cute in their Easter clothes!
Post a Comment