Last night for Family Home Evening we picked out pumpkins and colored them with markers. We were going to go to the Pumpkin Patch but didn't make it. We figured good old Macey's was a great place to pick out some pumpkins. :) Lukas, has a field trip to the pumpkin patch for preschool anyway and I am pretty sure Blair and I will be tagging a long as well. Lukas made sure that we had 4 pumpkins one for each member of the family in the cart. The kids had so much fun coloring them in the drive way. Blair colored herself a lot as well as her pumpkin! Thank goodness for washable markers!


She wanted a white pumpkin.



I don't know why he wanted to lie on his side to color. I guess it was a better angle. HA HA.
4 comments:
How fun! We don't usually get our pumpkins until right before. It's way too hot here. They end up rotting out before Halloween.
i can't imagine the mess blair would make while coloring a pumpkin :) it looks so fun!
coloring pumpkins. genius!
hope you don't mind that i peek in on your blog every now and then, from karens... :)
did you get your books? so glad you ordered!
Ha! You're a lot nicer than I have been. I picked some pumpkins up and loved them so much that I haven't allowed my kids to play with them...they're on my front porch. The kids can't WAIT to do something with them, but I just like the look of them as decoration. I guess I'd better be nicer and let them have some fun, huh?
Post a Comment