Lukas is Batman this year and Blair is a Super girl. Lukas calls her "Super Baby" I think the costume kind of looks like a tiny wonder women costume. I love her boots with her costume they look so super heroish (I know not a word but I am going to make it up and use it anyway.) to me.
Grandma B and Blair waiting for the party to start.
My kids coloring their boo pictures.
Lukas wanted me to take a picture of his finished product. He even made me take a picture of the picture by itself. I will spare you the details of showing you that picture. HA HA.
This is Baby Mo! Lukas is obsessed with baby Mo. He wanted to hold baby Mo the whole time. I don't blame him he is so so cute. He has to be the most smiley baby ever. He seriously did not stop smiling the whole time. That is saying a lot cause it was pretty hectic in the house.
Story time.
They had a pumpkin pinata.Seriously, the party was so much fun. Thanks Grandma and Aunt Suzanne for showing my kids and the other great grand kids a great time. We appriciate all you do for all of us!
2 comments:
Wish we were there celebrating with you guys! Lukas and Blair's costumes turned out really cute.
So cute! What a great idea.
Post a Comment