Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Halloween

Tonight we had a Halloween Party at grandma and grandpa Wilkinson's house. It was fun as always. They played lots of games, bobbed for apples (there is money in this game.), had lots of treats and yummy food, and played with awesome cousins. I love that my kids get along so well with their cousins. It makes family parties so much fun!


Lukas holding up one of his prizes. He LOVED the sucker tree.
Blair got a silly band necklace.
Bat man and daddy.
This is Blairs favorite toy at grandma and grandpas. She plays with it all the time.

Suck up the candy corn with a straw and put it in the cup game.

Spider web game. They got so tangled that some of the grand kids had to be cut out of their web.
Blair and Gracie eating chips. Aren't these two the cutest? I am so glad that Blair has a girl cousin so close in her age ( a month and a half a part.) they can be the greatest of friends!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you mean bobbed for apples

Ryane said...

Those games look like fun!! I have also heard of the cookie face race game! I think cousins are a good thing too! So glad Blair has some her age.

rain said...

That's really cool that your kiddos have close cousins. Syd does, but the other two, don't. And that's always kinda sad. Also, I think it's totally cute that your in-laws through a party for all the kids.