Yesterday Lukas had his preschool Halloween party. I felt horrible because I got the time of the party and the Halloween parade mixed up and we missed the first half. Lukas told me "It's okay mom I got lots of treats." I felt horrible the whole day though. He must have known I felt bad because he kept giving me hugs and saying, "It's okay, I'm okay I got to go to the best part." He really is the sweetest boy and doesn't like it when people are sad. Miss Valarie was sweet and send home the crafts they did and we did them together. It was kind of cold during the Halloween parade so they didn't do the typical march down the street trick or treat. We just did it around the house. I didn't get to many pictures cause I was handing out candy to all the cute little preschoolers. Lukas has such cute kids in his class. I usually tag along on the field trips and help whenever I can and so I have gotten to know them. They know give me hugs when they see me and talk to me.

It was almost as if Lukas had already gone trick or treating on Halloween night he came home with lots and lots of treats!

This is Lukas's class. Well not all of them are in his class this is both A.M. Mon, Wend, Fri and Tues Thurs classes. You can see Lukas poking through in his bat man mask behind the cute little fire fighter.
1 comment:
Such a cute bunch of kids! How fun.
Post a Comment