My kids have been loving the nicer weather. Frankly, so have I. They love playing outside. Especially Blair. I think Blair would play outside all day if we could. She never cries (except for the occasional fall) when we are out side enjoying the air.

Blair loves to push around the Fisher Price lawn mower. She also loves to kick and throw the ball.

Lukas likes to ride his trike. He is getting big for it though. This will be the last year he will use it then we will pass it on down to Blair.

Blair is getting really great at pointing at things she wants or likes.


Lukas also loves to ride his scooter that he got for Christmas.

Blair got her first big outside owie two days ago playing. She fell smack head first onto the concrete (she refuses to walk or play on the grass she hates it!). She got a big old scrape and bump on her forhead. She stopped crying the minute I gave her a chocolate chip cookie though. I don't blame her they were yummy! Later though I notice she had hit her nose too because she had a big red spot for two days there. I am sure that there will be plenty more outside owies to come. Especially because we have to put her in huge shoes since we are having a hard time finding hard sole shoes in her size. So right now she is wearing a size bigger then she actually wears. This doesn't help in the falling department.
2 comments:
What size shoe does she wear? Targets shoes usually run small. Savannah wears a 4 but she has to wear a 5 if they are from target. Have you thought of Robeez or shoes like that. They are good for early walkers. Savannah wore hers a lot
I'm glad you're getting to go outside. I've not let my kids out for a long time...it's just the bad air, and being sick. I'm hoping that it will just snow, snow, snow...and then get sunny. I'm tired of the "inbetween".
Post a Comment