I had a hard time getting a good picture of Blair opening her gift. She is such a mover. Of course she wouldn't hold still for me to snap a picture of her holding her gift either.
Lukas had fun playing this game with daddy today!
Looking cute in her Valentines heart dress!
She can melt my heart with her big blues. Watch out boys I am sure she will do the same to you when she is older!
I guess she didn't like her picture taken with Lukas.
Lukas told me he didn't want me to take his picture and I had to bribe him to do so. If he let me take his picture he could play computer games. Oh how this boy loves computer games and Wii time.
Lukas had so much fun helping me decorate a few weeks ago for Valentines Day.I sure do love my little family. I am so grateful for them.
3 comments:
I love your little family too!
Hard to believe they were sick the next day! Hope they're feeling better and you and Dan get some rest.
Such cuties. They definitely become the loves or your life. I'm glad your V-Day was a good one!
Post a Comment