Thursday, February 4, 2010

L-O-V-E

My kids truly are such great friends and love each others company. Lukas loves Blair and always wants her to play with him. Blair giggles the most at Lukas out of everyone in our family. Even if they fight a lot I love moments like this.


Blair even loves Lukas when he is picking his nose! Now that is true love!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

They are so cute! When Abby and Maxx were small, they were the best of friends. NEVER FOUGHT! Now.... it's a different story, but I still love to see them when they are getting along, playing happily. Enjoy it!

rain said...

That's adorable. It melts my heart when my kids play together.

Ryane said...

Maybe Lukas wanted to share a booger with her!! I think they are adorable together. It is always nice to have someone to play with.

Gina said...

That is so cute that they laugh and play together. I hope they always stay close!

Jennifer said...

they are so cute!

~Our Family~ said...

Hey Brandi,
This is Cindy.. About the diet.. It is call Ideal Protein.. Its actually a real diet you can type that in yahoo search and it will tell you about it.. I have 3 protein foods.. Like in the morning I will have a chocolate drink that I like warmed so its like hot chocolate. Then for lunch I have to have another drink(pina Colada but others to choose from) and 2 cups of vegetables(zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, celery, raw onion, and etc.. Then dinner time I can have 7 oz of fish or seafood or 5 oz chicken, beef, ham and 2 cups of vegetables again and i have to take some supplements(pills) then i also get a snack another proteim food.. Which I love the pudding at night my favorite are the vanilla and lemon.. I lost a total of 7lbs the first week 1/4" off arms, second week I lost 3 1/2 lbs and 2 1/4" off waist, 1/4" of arms. then the third week i lost 4 1/2 lbs and 1/4" off arms, 1/4" off waist, 1" off hips.. So a total of 15 lbs in 3 weeks... It is a little expensive but totally worth it to me to lose the weight...