Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures my friend took!

My friend Nately is starting a photography company. She is trying to build up her portfolio so she asked if Lukas could be a model for some Easter pics! Of course we said yes. Lukas was not having a good day when we took them. He was being good at first but he wouldn't stay put. HA HA. He kept running all over and turning around right when she would snap a picture. Towards the end it was getting close to bed time and he wouldn't stop crying. We didn't get any smiley pictures really because everytime he would smile he just happened to not look at the camera. We got a few good ones though. Nately and Chris thanks for your patience with Lukas! Maybe more smiles next time.

I LOVE this one. I think it is just so cute.






3 comments:

Nately said...

So I finally signed up to where I could post on peoples' blogs! Despite what you say... your kid was/is an angel! He just didn't want to smile for me because I tormented him his whole nine months at Dentrix. I think he somehow remembers my voice and I'm sure wakes up screaming in the middle of the night because of it! Ha, ha! Thanks again for letting me use your cute kid as a model!

Merrills said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the one where he is holding onto his toes! And, the Easter pictures are so cute, too!

rain said...

Very cute. Good job, Nately! You have a super-adorable kid, Brandy.