Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Lukas had a fun Easter morning! He got a play set for the back yard to go along with his Easter basket. I know it seems like a big Easter gift, but I was going to get him one anyways so I thought I might as well get it for him for Easter. He loves it! When he saw it he started laughing. He played on it all morning before church. Too bad church didn't go so well. He was doing great in sacrament meeting until the opened the over flow area. Let me just mention this is the first time in like a year they have opened it. As soon as they opened it he took off. I had to chase him down. Then he wouldn't stay put so I took him to the foyer. I didn't want him down running all over. So I picked him up. He then threw his sippy cup onto the floor in rage and it busted open all over the floor and in my shoe. Guess who went home for a nap? Thats right Lukas and Dan.

All morning he has been running through the house with eggs in his mouth!



Doesn't he look so handsome in his Easter outfit?

Playing on his new slide.

HMMM what did the Easter bunny bring?

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love his new slide! it's the perfect size...are you going to put it outside, eventually? it looks super fun! i can't wait for max to be up and walking and going on slides!