Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I decided to take Lukas too the park! He loved it. I think his favorite part was watching the older kids play. He kept pointing at them and following them. I think he SO wishes he was big. We stayed for about an hour until Lukas fell and hit his head on one of the benches. I figured it was time to go at that point. I am sure there will be many more park trips a head.



I am not sure if Lukas liked the swings what do you think?
1 comment:
cute pictures! cole never like the swings...i think little boys just want to be running around instead! and sad that he's got croup! although it's better than some virus that they can't do anything for :) hope he feels better soon and that you get some sleep.
Post a Comment