Sunday, March 9, 2008
Croup
Yesterday I left Dan and Lukas to go to Park City with my mom. I got home and Dan said Lukas hadn't really eaten much which he hasn't been the past few days. Later as I was doing some things he started coughing. I asked Dan if he had been coughing much today and he said a little. Well at about two in the morning I woke up to the most awful sound it almost sounded like Lukas had stopped breathing. I took him out of his crib and he just kept coughing and making that awful noise. I knew he probably had croup so I took him into the bathroom to steam it up and help him breath. Then this morning I took him to the after hours clinic. The confirmed my assumption and Lukas has croup. The poor kid is having such a hard time. They gave him some steriod medication and sent me home with some to give him tomorrow. The ped told me it should start getting better after tomorrow night. Of course the first time Lukas really gets sick with something besides a runny nose he has to get croup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment