
Lukas is almost nine months old! I can't believe it. How does time fly. We just had his nine month check up today. He weighed in at 18 pounds 7 ounces 23 percentile and was 28.8 inches long which is 71 percentile. He took a huge leap in height. He was only 56 percentile for his height at six months. Lukas is such a joy in mine and Dans life. He is so cute and has the biggest smile and the biggest bright blue eyes that light up the room.
YAY! Lukas can now crawl. He has been crawling for a few weeks now and we are super excited and proud of him.
What a mess! The other day I went to make Lukas a bottle before leaving to go to my grandmas and I walk into the living room to find this!! Lukas had figured out how to take the lid off of the puffs and had proceeded to spill them everywhere. I just chuckled took a picture and let him eat a few off the floor.
2 comments:
cute pics! i haven't seen him crawl yet, hopefully i can this weekend! oh, and that sleeping pic--i can't believe you actually went to church! i would have just stayed home. :)
Suzanne just showed me your cute blog and what a cute little boy you have.
All dressed up for church in his cute little tie--preparing for a mission?
What fun things you families can have
in this wonderful age. The pictures your mother gave me are so cute. When Aunt Diane came she just raved at the cute picture we had on the frig. I love it when you come and visit me. Give Lukas a hug from me.
Love, Grandma B
Post a Comment