Lukas has been so much fun the last few days. So happy and so giggly. He is seriously laughing at everything. He has gotten some fun new favorite things. Grandma Crane bought him a new toy that he absolutely loves. She got him a bunny that plays games and music. It is the first thing he crawls to in the morning to play with. He loves to cuddle with it. He also loves to dance with it when it plays music. Lately Lukas has been refusing the sippy cup. I was a little worried because I really want to have him weened off of the bottle by one. He has had so many ear infections I think to try and have him weened off of the bottle as soon as possible will help prevent him from having more. So I bought him a sippy cup with a straw and he loves it. I didn't think he would be able to suck out of the straw but he was able to. Of course a lot of whatever he is drinking ends up all down the front of his shirt but thats okay he will get the hang of it

Look at me sitting by myself in a big boy chair!

Thanks Grandma! I love my new bunny!

I Love my new sippy cup!
2 comments:
we are definitely fans of the straw sippy! and we love the new toy...we've got one too. lukas is super cute!
Grandma and Grandpa Crane are so happy you love your new toy and your sippy cup. We love you and your parents very much. You are a cute wonderful little boy.
Post a Comment