
YAY I am all clean after my bath.

Dan was giving Lukas a bath the other night and put the washcloth on Lukas's face, he just left it there. It seriously took him forever to take it off. He just kept playing and then took it off and laughed.

I decided to let Lukas feed himself. He thought it was so much fun. After a little while though he had, had enough!

Lukas started pulling himself up today! Dan and I looked over and he had pulled himself up on the baby gate. He looked so excited. I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get back down, but he just sat right back down when he was done looking over it.
2 comments:
cute pictures! how fun that he pulled himself up! time for that next level of baby proofing--it never ends :)
sound like a fun fhe. i will talk to jake and see what a good time would be to get off of work!
Post a Comment