Saturday, October 27, 2007

First haircut

Lukas got his first haircut today! We figured it was about time. When we put his hair in a mowhawk it curls a little on top. I think this is the reason he has been mistaken for a girl a few times! That and his huge blue eyes and super long eyelashes. He did pretty well. He didn't cry once! He kept moving and was making it a little hard on Suzanne to cut his hair. She gave him a sucker and it helped a little bit. Now he looks more like a little boy then a baby!








Sort of a random picture for this post ,but I couldn't pass putting it up. I think he was trying to tell me he wanted to play outside.



2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute! i can't believe this is his first haircut! max has already had 3...he looks super cute though. and gotta love the sucker! hopefully he didn't eat too much of his own hair!

Anonymous said...

He is pretty cute. I can't believe how big he is, but I have never seen him. I hope you guys are doing well.

Karin