Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Dan's family. We always love playing with cousins and having yummy food. My kids looked so cute on Thanksgiving, oh how I love them!

The number one thing I am grateful for this year is my kids and Dan!
I am also so grateful that with everything that could have gone wrong with my pregnancy with Case he is here and healthy and happy celebrating all the holidays with us!
I am grateful for all the help I received this year, it was a tough one and I couldn't have done it with out so many of you!
I am grateful for my family, and for Dan's family. We are loved by so many. My kids are loved by so many. How lucky are my children to have so many family members to love and car for them, and to play with them.
I now this might sound funny but I am grateful for the DVR. Such a small thing but I love that I can watch my shows and relax after my kids are in bed.
I am grateful that Lukas comes home everyday from Kindergarten safe! Mrs. Hales is such an awesome teacher and we love her.
I am grateful for the gospel, prayer, and everything that comes with it. So many prayers were sent on our behalf this year and we are so grateful to have so many prayers answered!
I am grateful for books. Books are such a great escape!
I am grateful for exercise. I missed it SO much during my pregnancy with Case. My first day back at the gym I thought for sure I would throw up, die, or just have to stop. I pushed through and I LOVE my gym time. Bed rest made me so much more grateful for it!

No comments: