This year Blair wanted to be a Princess for Halloween. I convinced her to be Cinderella since we already had the costume. She agreed, and I think it was a perfect choice for her, she made a beautiful Cinderella! Lukas just wanted to go to the store and pick out a costume. Once he did he chose Mario.
The mustache only survived Trick or Treating on Main with his friend Karson. He wasn't a fan of it and said it bugged him.
Both kids Class costume parades at the same time. It made this mamma sad cause she could only go to one. Dan and I decided to tag team and he went to Lukas's and I went to Blair's. Since I was at Blair's I took pics and this was her afterwards on her preschool steps. Dan said Lukas's parade was so cute and fun to watch. I am grateful for grave yard shift when things like this happen. It really helps Dan and I work out situations like this.
1 comment:
i love that blair wore her shoes! i couldn't keep gracie's tangled shoes on her. she switched to her boots after like 4 minutes :)
Post a Comment