Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh Blair!

 Blair has become a little bit of a challenge since Case has been born. Her attitude has spiked and she has become pretty sassy! She has also been peeing her pants! I am sure she is just challenging her place in the family. However, despite all the challenges I sure love her spunk and spontaneity. She brings laughter to our house daily!


 These Hello Kitty footy jammies are her new fave! She wants to wear them all the time. She looks so funny in this bat man mask!
 Quite the poser.
 One day Dan and I were talking down stairs when Lukas came down and told us that Blair had gotten into my make up! We thought they were just playing upstairs. She is quite the make up artist!
She is such a good sharer! I am sure Case LOVES Hello Kitties blanket!

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

oh blair! that makeup and those jammies are hilarious!