Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Case's newborn pics
Case's cuteness in these pics kills me! We had our regular photographer http://www.shandaleighphotography.com/ take them. We had to wait until he was a few weeks old because of his jaundice and such, however, he was still itty bitty so it worked out okay. Case did not like that we kept waking him up and making him go back to sleep but we still got some great shots.
I had to do a bat man themed pic so I could hang it in the boys room.
I love this one. He sat in that bucket like a champ. I thought he would get upset but he didn't.
Our photographer also knits and crochets and she makes these darling out fits.
I love that he is "smiling" in this pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh my gosh, his cuteness kills me!! So sweet :)
so cute! i love all of them! i could never tell he was bugged with you waking him up and putting him back to sleep over and over.
and he looks EXACTLY like lukas in the batman picture! love it!
Oh too cute!! I love the 4th one down! He is so tiny. How has he been for you? Is he an easy little guy?
Post a Comment