My kids had their dance recital on the 9th of June. They did so great! I love watching them perform, and show off everything they have learned. Lukas and Blair both love their hip hop and ballet classes.
All ready too go minus Blair's costume!
Lukas did a beach theme dance and he chose to wear this! He was going to originally wear his wife beater with the swim suit but he said he felt weird in it cause it showed his nipples! He is a modest one!
Blair all ready for the cooking dance.
Blair and Paris. They are such cute little dance friends.
"Hey Good Lookin what ya got a cookin"
Lukas doing great in his dance!
Splish Splash dance! Seriously, SO FUNNY! Miss Monica decided at the last minute to blow bubbles from a fan as part of the props. The girls had never practiced it this way and were a little stunned. They would perform the dance for a bit then take off chasing bubbles. We were laughing so hard. I can't wait too watch it again on my DVD when I get it.
Miss Monica and Blair! She is such a fabulous ballet teacher. So sweet with the girls. She made all their costumes complete with matching hair bows. She would text me and remind me about things. Blair has learned a lot from her. I love that she helped install a love of dancing in Miss Blair.
1 comment:
those little aprons are SO dang cute! did she get to keep it?
Post a Comment