Friday, May 25, 2012

 Lukas had peschool graduation last week! I honestly can't believe that he has completed 2 years of preschool. He has loved it so much! However, he can't wait to go to Kindergarten. Every day he asks me how many more sleeps till he gets to go. This boy strives on a routine. He strives on learning, and making friends. I know he is going to be great in Kindergarten.

 Lukas gave these flowers to Ms. Val.
 Blair had to be in on the action too!
 I didn't get the best pics. It was cold and windy! Plus my batteries were dying. Which makes my pics blurry. The kids did awesome despite the wind and cold.
 Lukas was the LOUDEST singer of them all. I was a proud mom!

 So excited to get his diploma! Well I think he was more excited about the grape soda in the treat bag Ms. Val gave him.
Lukas is going to miss Ms. Val! Blair gets to enjoy her next year though. She can't wait!
P.S. don't you love the Kanye glasses? He loves them and wears them all over the house now. I couldn't even get him to take them off for his pic with Ms. Val.

No comments: