A few weeks ago I took Blair to a Princess Festival. It was a fund raiser being put on by the local community theater. Blair had a lot of fun. She loved seeing all the princesses, and stared wide eyed at them.
Blair got a new Cinderella dress for the occasion. She was going to wear her tangled wig but at the last minute decided she wanted her hair curled instead. She has a little Tangled,Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella on.
She had an apple painted on her cheek. Do not ask me why she chose this.
Eating a cookie and drinking lemonade!
Having fun dancing! She made a little friend as you can see in the last photo. It was cute, they were attracted to each other cause they had the same dress on.
Tangled and Blair! When Lukas saw this picture he said, "That does NOT look like Tangled! That looks like a boy!" Ummm I didn't know how to answer him.
Blair and Cinderella. They also took a picture of her with Snow White and Belle, but I can't find it on the festival website. I hope it shows up or I will be sad! Blair was so cute and so fun at the festival! I am glad she had a great time!


4 comments:
Oh creepy! Rapunzel DOES look like a boy!! I'm glad you girls had fun!
Ok I thought it was a boy too!! Maybe she got the apple as her Snow Hite element to her costume!
I was thinking the same thing Lukas was before even reading what you wrote! How scary!!! Blair looks so cute!
I was thinking the same thing Lukas was before even reading what you wrote! How scary!!! Blair looks so cute!
Post a Comment