Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creativity

Lukas asked me to keep the cereal boxes because he wanted to make something out of it. I didn't really think he was serious until he saw one in the trash and got mad! So he took it out and this is what he came up with. I have to say he is very creative. This was all his idea. He cut and glued everything. The only thing I did was cut the holes for the eyes.



Pretty smart little boy! It still cracks me up every time I see him wear it.

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Wow, way to go Lukas for being a little inventor. :) That's so cute!!

rain said...

Ha! I'm always amazed at what they come up with. They're always thinking, for sure.

Saleem Family said...

Well we always said he was so much like Maxx! What a smartie pants!