Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Year 2!
Today Lukas started his second year of preschool! He is so excited to go back to Miss Val's class, and to be going 3 days instead of two. If we are being honest I am so excited as well. Lukas is so social and has been a little bored since all his friends started school. He has been asking me about every 20 min every day when his friends will be home. I felt so bad for him. I also got sick of saying 5 more hours etc every 20 min! :) Needless to say he was excited to get back in the groove of school.
Sitting on the porch all ready to leave!
He chose a Bat man back pack this year! NO surprise there!
Showing me that he is 4 years old.
Standing on the porch getting ready to walk in for his first day.
They made these magnets. Attached was a note that said I made this especially for you so you can display all my beautiful art work this year. I thought it was such a cute idea. After school Lukas told me he had tons of fun. He also said how he was so glad to be able to go 3 days a week and he couldn't wait for his next preschool day. I was surprised though how little his class was. There was only 7 kids! She usually gets a few more so I am expecting it to get a little bigger. She said the Mon-Wend-Fri morning class is her smallest. I guess he will just get some more hands on teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun...for him and you! ;)
i love his backpack!
Post a Comment