Saturday, February 19, 2011

While Dads away!

Last Sat Dan went rabbit hunting and Blair, Lukas and I had the majority of the day to ourselves. What did we do? We played with flash lights! Who knew flash lights could be so fun? Seriously, my kids played with these flashlights for at least an hour. They danced with them. They shined them on the walls and doors. They chased each other in their own version of flash light tag. All in all they had a blast. I am glad when simple things make my children happy!






2 comments:

Ryane said...

I love Blair's mean face when she is standing in the chair! Savannah loves flashlights too. She likes to play with the dogs because they chase the beam.

Kristy said...

My kids love flashlights too. I'm always having to tell them to put them away, so they work when I need them. :) I guess I should be more fun, and let them play with them every once in a while.