I think my kids REALLY want it to snow! They played in these coats for an hour. I am sure their little minds were filled with dreams of snow covered yards and snow men. I however, would be fine if it only snowed at Christmas.


Don't worry Blair has her own coat she just wanted to wear Lukas's for a bit. Yes, Blairs coat is pink :)
5 comments:
I agree with you. No snow until Christmas, please.
there is nothing wrong with Blair having a brown coat! :) haha
HA HA Suzanne I don't care if she has a brown coat. However, that coat is HUGE!! It's too big on Lukas so she wouldn't be able to wear it anyway.
I was going to say...that didn't look like a girl coat! I'm not looking forward the the snow...especially shoveling it.
Yay!!! I'm excited for snow, too! Blair and Lukas have it all right.
Post a Comment