
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving eating yummy food and enjoying family! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!I am so grateful for so many things. This year my list maybe a little long but truly I feel so blessed.
* I am so very grateful for fertility treatments and modern medicine. Without them I wouldn't be a mommy. Being a mommy is my GREATEST blessing. My two cute kids above mean the world to me. Being a mom is pretty much who I am.
* I am grateful to be Dans Wife. I don't know how I lucked out on such a great adventure. I am not sure there is a better dad out there. He loves and adores his children. He never complains that I go out or go to the gym because he gets to spend time with them. He always tells me he loves me and that I am beautiful.
* Our new home. We have almost lived here a year now and it has been awesome. This will be our first Christmas here. I am so excited! We just got done putting up our decorations and it was so much fun. I can't wait to start celebrating Christmas in our cozy house.
* I am grateful for family. Both mine and Dans. They are always so wonderful. My kids are so lucky to have two grandma's and grandpa's that love them so very much.
* I am so grateful for the gospel and the peace it brings me. I am so grateful that the Savior atoned for our sins and made it possible to live with him again. I am so grateful for answered prayers. I am grateful that I have the freedom to pray and worship the way I feel. Not everyone has that opportunity.
Truly there is so much love around me and my little family. I won't lie sometimes satan rears his ugly head and makes me feel pessimistic. He makes me feel like I am not worthy of blessings or gratitude. However, I know I need to be more grateful and on days like today I see blessings all around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment