Sunday, November 21, 2010

Knocked out

Two nights ago this little girl knocked herself out! She was jumping on the couch and tripped and hit her head on the arm rest of the couch. She was out for about 30 seconds but it felt like an eternity! I called the after hours right away and they said bring her right in. We headed over and were lucky enough to get our own pediatrician. That is so rare, but we were so grateful. He looked her over and said she seemed fine and to just wake her up 3 times that night to make sure she fully wakes up. I just let her sleep by me cause I was so scared. I even let her stay up till 11 cause I wanted to watch her and make sure she did okay. She did fine and was her total normal self the next day.

3 comments:

Haylee said...

That is so scary! I'm glad she is okay.

rain said...

That is WAY scary. I'm so glad everything turned out fine. These girls today! What is up with that?

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable CRAZY little girl! I am glad she is ok!!