Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Christmas Eve Part 1

 This year we didn't make it to church the Sunday before Christmas, so I made my kids wear their outfits on Christmas Eve. With all the sickness going around I just didn't dare go to church and risk Case getting really sick. We have had a lot of RSV, Pnemonuia, influenza etc going around our neighborhood. With a sweet little preemie I just didn't want to risk it. I still got some super cute pictures, and they wore their outfits to Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson's Christmas Eve party.


 I still can't believe I have 3 kids!
 Blair and her posing is the cutest!
 I don't know when or how this kid got so grown up on me! He is so handsome and sweet!



 Every Christmas Eve my kids get Christmas Eve books about the true meaning of Christmas. Before we do any celebrating we open and read each book. It helps bring the spirit into our home.
Case just chilled and listened in his dads arms, while I read the stories.

No comments: