Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love having 3 kids and a husband to share it with! I love Christmas morning and the excitement it brings to my children. My kids woke up at six to see what Santa had brought them. Santa brought Lukas and Blair wiggly carts, batman, sheets, and Hello Kitty sheets. Case got Little People toys.
Emptying the stocking
Hello Kitty flashlight! HECK YES!!!
Lukas emptied Cases stocking while Case played in the bouncer.
Tin tea set from mom and dad
Angry bird game from mom and dad
The kids wanted to try out their new out door toys. It was SOOOOO snowy though! So we moved the cars out of the garage and the kids had fun playing. Dan took over a wiggly cart.
Grandma and Grandpa Crane came and visited. The kids opened their presents from them. Lukas got bat man toys to add to his collection.
Blair got the Disney princess Little people castle! I LOVE this!
Playing with the vanity. We spent the rest of the night at my parents house. We had dinner and hung out. I realized when looking back at these pics I didn't take many of Case! Sheesh, poor third child. I think I was just really tired. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment