Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas Dance recital

 Lukas and Blair had their Christmas dance recital on the 14th of Dec. I always love watching them dance. They are so cute, and it fills my heart with joy that they found something they enjoy doing, something that is building their confidence.



 Lukas really is SOOO good at hip hop! Every time we leave a recital I get compliments on how well he does. Lukas honestly has a knack at being good at everything he does.
 This little girl just loves to dance. She gets so excited every time we go to ballet. She loves Miss Monica her teacher and even invites her over to play at our house. ;) Miss Monica is such a great teacher and has so much patience. She even makes the girls costumes for every recital.
Blair was SO excited that Gracie came and watched her dance. These two are best buds. I am so grateful that Blair has a cousin to be best buds with. She will always have a friend.

No comments: